I was at work talking with a lady whose daughters play for DB, it got me thinking
in the last 10 years, these 5 girls on one team would be a beast Roshonna Jackson, LaShay Collier, Rachel and Sarah Helton and Miller who is a Burton now.
I was at work talking with a lady whose daughters play for DB, it got me thinking
in the last 10 years, these 5 girls on one team would be a beast Roshonna Jackson, LaShay Collier, Rachel and Sarah Helton and Miller who is a Burton now.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
thats a pretty good list of players.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Earlier in the season, one of the local coaches commented that this is the best [girls] basketball team he has seen in the last 25 years. That would take us back to about 1985 when Clintwood won the first of their two state championships.
I'm not sure I would say this is the "best" team in the last 25 years, but they would have to be near the top of the list.
If the Lady Raiders are destined for a state championship, I think it probably has to be this year.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
The 02 Kelly girls would wipe the floor with JIB
I think you mean 03....
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
I get confused because it was around when the changed girls basketball from fall to winter
The Pound team that won in 1988 and several Clintwood teams in the '80's would be competitive with them, but I agree that Burton is strong. They have Iris and another little guard that can play off the bench...look and what Hill did tonight! Burton has to keep working hard and not beat themselves!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Bookmarks